Mi Pho #1 Marinade
Asian Style Marinade with A Kick
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 thai chili, seeded and minced
- ½ bunch of basil, finely chopped (used 1½ tsp. dried)
- ½ cup good quality soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. sambal oelek chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. thai fish sauce
- juice of one lime (approx 5 tbsp.)
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk well. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Mi Pho #1 Marinade is a fantastic marinade for everything from Beef to Chicken, Fish and Pork. It's spicy, but not too hot that you can't taste what you're eating. If you're not a spicy person, you may like this, just drink a glass of milk with your food.