Luther's Sheep Dip
by SuperUser Account
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large yellow onion, minced
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 bottle of dark ale beer (12 oz.)
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Bone Dust BBQ Seasoning and Rub
- 2 tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. salt
In a large bow, mix all of the ingredients together well.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This marinade is fantastic, especially with lamb, but you can use it on everything from poultry to pork, fish to beef.