A pizza stone is a great tool to use on your grill, producing the traditional feeling of a home made pizza or stone-oven baked food when used.
- Wipe your stone with a damp cloth to remove any shipping residue.
- Place your pizza stone on the cold grill.
- Preheat the grill to the desired temperature with the stone in it.
- Using a Pizza Peel dusted with flour, slide your food onto the preheated stone’s surface.
- Turn off the burner directly under the stone, you will be using Indirect cooking method when cooking directly on the Pizza Stone.
- When the food is done, use the Pizza Peel to remove the food from the Pizza Stone.
- Allow the stone to cool completely on the grill before handling for storage and cleaning.